Freedom Financial Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Wholesale Business Development
at Freedom Financial Network
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Our Wholesalers contribute more than half of Freedom Debt Relief’s revenue and we are looking to double that in the next year. As Director of Wholesale Business Development, you will be focused on targeting new accounts who will market and sell our debt relief product to consumers in the U.S. These Wholesale partners market and sell financial products from debt resolution to personal loan options. As Director of Wholesale Business Development your success is based on a competitive drive and your ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Partnering closely with other leaders, you will support the Freedom Debt Relief and Personal Loans lines of business. Using your network you will targeting companies that have their own established call center and customer acquisition marketing infrastructure and money to invest in launching an incremental business / product line. Your network should include potential prospects such as: telecom, insurance brokers, money transmitters, franchises, extended warranty, legal services, and credit repair.
The Director, Wholesale Business Development is an individual contributor that plays a key role in developing and executing sales strategy for key prospect targets. You will also be the external face of the company attending conferences and trade shows and securing key meetings. Our ideal candidate is results driven and a true ‘hunter’ type with meticulous follow up.
In this highly entrepreneurial role you will be intimately involved in the full sale cycle from identifying & engaging key accounts, setting up sales presentations to contract negotiations. Your persistence and trust based style will be essential for closing large deals at this level.
- Persistent & experienced “hunter” with demonstrated ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline, penetrate large targets (3-6 month sales cycle). Track record of closing 3-4 significant deals per year
- Established network and track record of expertise & success in developing Wholesale partnerships in the financial services arena specifically consumer related products.
- 5 - 7 years proven negotiator at the C-suite level with a minimum 3 years of Wholesale partnership experience.
- Develop and manage a robust, active and relevant prospect pipeline
- Meticulous, timely follow up and engagement with all prospects
- Detailed preparation and research / profiling on every prospect in order to truly understand your targets’ business needs, objectives and where Freedom may be most relevant
- Strong analytical skills to financially model opportunities; excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Proven relationship builder and deal negotiator
- Competitive spirit and drive to win.
- Experienced sales professional who seeks collaboration with colleagues to “close the deal.”
- BA degree required
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.