Freedom Financial Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Growth Marketing Manager (Social & Search)
at Freedom Financial Network
Who we are
Voted one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in the Bay Area for 2020, Freedom’s mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with two people in a spare bedroom has expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as “The Freedom Family”) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. We believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
We are looking for a talented, data-driven and motivated senior performance marketing manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of our paid marketing channels with an emphasis on social and search. You’ll own and execute our marketing roadmap focused on new products and audiences and play a pivotal role in company growth.
You are highly systematic, take a user first approach, and can effectively collaborate with cross functional teams. You understand that exceptional performance marketing is a seamless blend of targeting, creative and product experiences.
The right candidate is a self starter who thrives in a highly entrepreneurial, dynamic and collaborative environment and has a passion for performance marketing.
Your responsibilities and focus area:
- Own strategy and execution of acquisition campaigns on digital advertising platforms - specifically facebook, search and display.
- Strategize and be responsible for launching and scaling growth initiatives across channels
- Implement channel best practices and drive data driven optimization through rigorous testing of targeting, bidding strategies, creatives and product experiences
- Be responsible for Go-to-market strategy and execution for new products and audiences
- Work with data and analytics teams to deliver dashboards, measurement and provide deeper insights for better decision making
- Work through automation, tagging, and data integrity issues with cross functional partners in Product, Engineering, and Analytics as needed
- You are strategic, have a bias towards action and are a self starter.
- Team oriented, you can collaborate effectively across functions and inspire action by driving strong alignment and coordination
- You are data driven, adept at mining data for hidden insights and drive curiosity around the “why” behind the “what”.
- You are hungry, want to take risks and learn by doing
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in managing user acquisition campaigns
- Previous experience at a consumer startup where you have launched new products/features and have grown acquisition programs from inception to scale (7 figure/month budgets)
- Deep hands on expertise with facebook and search, with management of full funnel campaigns: strategy, targeting, ad creation, bidding, budgeting, optimization, and reporting
- You are data driven and are hands on with analysis on channel performance, attribution, identify optimization opportunities and use data to inform business decisions. Proficient with tools - advanced excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc
- Strong combination of strategic, tactical and leadership skills
- You are relentless and resourceful. Chaos doesn’t deter you, you make things happen
- Technical knowledge of web marketing tools, such as pixels and landing pages
- Experience in financial services industry is a plus
- Experience in product led growth and retention is a plus
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- We push the envelope every day. Be an active part of a dynamic team that is at the cutting edge of modern day performance marketing.
- Work alongside high-energy (and fun!), results-driven teammates with strong work ethic
- Have the best of both worlds: be part of a high-growth entrepreneurial culture that has sufficient resources to invest in doing the right things.
- Have a direct impact on the community. The work you do will enable thousands of Americans to have a path to sustainable financial freedom.
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader