Freedom Financial Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payment Research Supervisor
at Freedom Financial Network
The Payment Operations Supervisor is responsible for answering questions from both internal and external customers in an effort to resolve client issues relating to settlements and payments during their enrollment in the Freedom Financial debt reduction program. The Payment Operations Supervisor will lead a team of Payment Research specialists and a Payment Research Coach and must ensure that performance and productivity standards are achieved and that all necessary coaching and development takes place for all members of their team. The Payment Operations Supervisor is involved in the recruiting, training, coaching and payroll processes when necessary. Supervisors participate in the ongoing development and implementation of processes and procedures.
- Supervise the responsibilities of the team to include prompt resolution of all banking inquiries, cases, special projects that may arise, and daily reports
- Manage performance metrics and team SLAs to ensure efficiency and quality standards are being met
- Performing office or non-manual work directly related to the management or general business operations of FFN/FDR or its customers.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance
- Regular attendance is a requirement of the position
- High School diploma or GED completed
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in leadership
- Schedule flexibility
- Excellent Communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Preference given to Payment Operations experience
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Proficient skills with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be well-organized
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience using Salesforce system
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team in a medium to high production environment and driving success through collaboration and commitment to excellence
- Use independent judgement and high level of analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred