Freedom Financial Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software QA Manager
at Freedom Financial Network
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
This is a hands-on QA manager position where your time will be spent both on hands on QA tasks as well as overall coordination of QA activities in the team. You will be part of an Agile team and will be responsible for all Quality assurance activities to ensure high quality product delivery.
- Develop test strategy, create test cases, create automation scripts
- Verify results and produce test summaries and defect reports
- Help setup automation framework and priority in the team
- Manage other QA engineers in the team.
- Requires a BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related scientific or technical discipline or relevant experience of 6-8 years on live industry projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in a manager role.
- Strong Functional test cases development experience
- At least 3 years’ hands on experience with Selenium WebDriver to create automation scripts.
- Experience in all stages of application testing including UI, backend, functional, regression
- Working knowledge of Java
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Considered a Plus:
- Knowledge of Web Services/API Testing
- Familiarity with BDD automation frameworks
- Experience testing Salesforce CRM application
- Experience working in an agile development process
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!