Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Management Trainee Program - Claims Business Operations
Job Reference #: 160001DP
Categories: Management - Entry Level, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Salary: $50,000 / annualized ($24.82/hour to start)
Right now, we’re looking for future business leaders for our Claims Management Development Program to start a career in San Diego, CA (Poway office). Through this fast-track management training program, you will be prepared to quickly move into a management position as you grow both professionally and personally in our Claims Business Operations.
At GEICO, it’s not just a job, it’s growth and opportunity. With coaching and mentoring, you will find being a part of the Claims Management Development Program, can become a career in the most unexpected and rewarding ways.
- Starting at $50,000 annualized ($24.82/hour to start)
- Promotional opportunities at conclusion of the program start at $65,900 salaried.
- Become a top performing member of management that will help lead GEICO’s diverse, growing team of associates
- Interact with all levels of GEICO management, including officers of the company, and enjoy the support to take your career as far as you want
Get ready to join a company you can believe in and work alongside a team of associates who care. You master this program through coursework on leadership, shadowing top-notch leaders, and mentoring by managers. You will:
- Participate in industry-leading training in Claims
- Rotate through several Claims divisions to learn our business
- Participate in a comprehensive supervisor preparation curriculum, development seminars and forums
- Work on real life business projects
- Lead a small team to prepare you for upward mobility and professional growth
We are looking for people with results they are proud of, such as:
- Bachelor's degree (current college seniors are also encouraged to apply)
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Demonstrated leadership experience at work, on campus, and/or within the community with highly effective communication and presentation skills
- Solid computer, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational, time management and decision-making skills
As a full-time GEICO associate, you’ll be offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program with a wide range of benefits. We said it’s more than a job! Our benefits ensure a long-lasting career with us as your personal life and needs change. See for yourself here.
About our location:
This position is based in Poway, CA. Get to know a little more about our location here and find out what makes working here pleasantly unexpected for our associates.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
For candidates in the San Francisco or Los Angeles area:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
GEICO will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!