Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Elevate Tickets
Elevate Tickets, a division of AEG Presents, is a rapidly growing company that focuses on technical solutions for the music festival industry. We understand destination festivals, the culture and its needs. And with thousands of hours at nearly 200 of the biggest festivals across the country, we’ve pioneered advanced ticketing and RFID platforms that enhance the festival experience, empower fans and pave the way for a future of unforgettable events. Elevate Tickets solutions bridge technology and reality for a seamless encounter with epic festivals.
The Sales Manager is responsible for generating leads, creating opportunities, negotiation and closing deals, and maintaining client relationships at Elevate Tickets, a leading provider in festival and special event products and services. The role will be responsible for direct sales of the company’s products and services to the live entertainment sector, specifically music festivals. The primary goal for this role is to acquire new clients and grow revenue.
- Seek, build, develop, and enhance a detailed pipeline of potential clients
- Build and maintain working relationships with new and existing clients
- Actively engaged in external communications with potential clients, including phone, email, proposals, presentations, networking events, and travel to client locations
- Lead, participate, and execute all components of the sales cycle, including lead generation, proposal/RFP responses, deal models, sales forecasts, pricing strategy, and contract negotiations
- Collaborate with sales team members, executive staff, and other internal stakeholders on sales strategy, value proposition, and market conditions.
- Provide consistent and concise reporting & feedback to management on sales pipeline, forecast, and other analysis
- Develop and remain current on all company products, processes, and services, plus industry trends and best practices
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) Business, communications, or another related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience in events, festivals, concerts, or related field
- Proven track record in delivering sales and growing revenue
- Experience in lead generation, proposal creation, deal modeling, RFP responses, and contract negotiations
- Experience in managing and developing a pipeline of potential clients
- High energy, highly motivated creative personality that can thrive in a startup environment
- Resourceful and successful in completing tasks with narrow, minimal guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to learn required business systems
- Passion for live entertainment
- Experience in ticketing, live entertainment, technology strongly preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.