Great Local Employer
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Manager
at Great Local Employer
The Call Center Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations and the execution of all Call Center improvements. Core duties include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the patient experience. Tactical emphasis is on internal and external customer care, quality management, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching and training. Performance metrics include call efficiency, low abandonment rate, high conversion rates, staffing utilization, acceptable turnover, and financial performance. A commitment to excellence is demonstrated through continuous staff development programs enhancing employee engagement, service, knowledge, skills, and morale.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call for maximum patient experience
- Together with the Chief Operations Officer, responsible for development and administration of annual department budget to attain business goals with operational stability,
- Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting, and human capital development
- Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement
- Proven experience managing metrics, ensuring patient satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to Call Center
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision
- Coordinate analytic, strategic and technical resources to meet patient expectations and insure satisfaction
- Manage and expand patient and team relationships
- Insure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards. Uses excellent communication skills
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or an Associate degree in a related field
- Three to five years’ supervisory experience, including competency in continuous improvement planning, program development, quality and risk management and conflict resolution
- One to three years’ call center (medium to large) experience
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Strong technical acumen, preferably in a healthcare and tele-medicine environment
- Familiarity with mental health and physical health conditions a plus
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and work independently
Tools and Equipment Requirements
- The ability to use a phone, computer, printer, and copier is required.
- Frequent use of Microsoft office products, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to use the internet and various web browser software is required.
Physical Working Conditions and Office Setting Description
- Some travel required to field locations to facilitate execution of responsibilities. Must provide proof of a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance with, at minimum, state required insurance levels.
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, frequent bending, stooping, or stretching.
- Some lifting may be required.
- Frequent and prolonged typing and frequent and prolonged operation of computer, keyboard, and telephones required.
- Requires occasional use of fax machines, telephones, copiers, and other office equipment.
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.