Gypsum Management and Supply
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gypsum Management and Supply
GMS is the leading North American distributor of gypsum wallboard, acoustical ceiling products and other specialty building materials. Founded in 1971, GMS now operates a network of more than 200 distribution centers nationwide. For more information about GMS, visit www.gms.com or any one of our subsidiary company websites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the process of taking orders at the sales
- Lead counter sales rep positions
- Build relationships with customers
- Ability to learn company distribution system to enter orders
- Develop product knowledge to assess needs and recommend solutions to customer needs
- Assist in maintaining, organizing, and replenishing merchandise in store
- Managing inventory and quoting jobs to customers
- Manage customer pick-up process and experience
- Identify and coordinate daily activities of all team members; inspire your team to achieve desire results in productivity, teamwork, safety, quality, and job knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but Not Required
- Minimum 3 years of successful sales experience
- Effective team player and leader with strong communication skills
- Experience in and knowledge of construction industry and building materials
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays & vacation days
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing.