Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Director
at Hayes Locums
Overview & Benefits
Are you invigorated by the opportunity to manage the team that is the lifeline to the growth of the "Fastest Growing Company in South Florida"-SFBJ? We are looking for top talent to join our leadership team as the Talent Acquisition Director. If you are driven by creating and executing a competitive recruitment plans, have a strong background in attracting top talent through innovative channels, and experience in developing a team of recruiters, this opportunity is for you. A tenacious work ethic partnered with proven leadership experience in a high volume hiring company is imperative to be successful a Talent Acquisition Director at Hayes Locums.
As the Talent Acquisition Director, you will report to our Chief People Officer. You will be responsible for collaborating with business stakeholders in Sales and Corporate functions to develop and implement recruitment strategies. The Talent Acquisition Director will build and lead a team of talent acquisition professionals by developing their skills and driving performance.
- Develop and execute talent acquisition strategies that enhance the organization's visibility/reputation in key recruiting markets
- Forecast hiring needs with the leadership team through workforce planning and recruitment strategies to support the exponential growth of the business
- Proactively partner with the business on key talent initiatives in order to meet business outcomes
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions. Use analytics to evaluate the performance of the talent acquisition department and the quality of hires
- Responsible for the productivity and performance of recruiting team- motivate, develop, coach, and hold the team accountable
- Analyze, review, and manage applicant tracking system through reporting and pivot recruiting strategy
- Source top talent through innovative and advanced sourcing channels for candidates through job boards, colleges, cold calling, social media, employee referrals, and networking
- Responsible for company headcount goals and presenting results to the Executive Team with employment data
- Professionally represent and promote the Hayes brand at recruiting events, specifically expanding our branding on college campuses and networking events.
- Develop and execute consistent on-boarding processes and retention plans
- Oversee the candidate experience (e.g. application process, communications and interviews)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years of Talent Acquisition experience
- 5 years of Staffing experience
- Minimum of 3 years of managing at team of 3 or more
- Demonstrated track record of success creating strategic talent programs that support aggressive business growth in a highly specialized and competitive market
- Experience developing and managing an annual recruiting budget, metrics, and performance goals
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems and recruitment technology tools