Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cluster Director of Sales
Job Reference #: 9447_1547423
We are seeking a Cluster Director of Sales for our Saginaw, Michigan market that includes a Four Points by Sheraton and Hampton Inn & Suites.
The Cluster Director of Sales is responsible for creating and executing the overall sales strategy for multiple properties and/or brands.
Cluster Director of Sales Essential Functions:
* Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies (Marketing Plan, Quarterly action plans)
* Meet or exceed weekly/month activity goals (site tours, sales calls, tele-prospecting and cold calls)
* Execute key brand initiatives
* Knowledge of all "business" in the market and where that "business' stays
* Solicit new business from key demand generators by segment
* Identify and maintain communications with the hotel's key accounts and re-solicit repeat business
* Participate in weekly revenue meetings
* Execute in house referrals and solicitation programs
* Review daily reports for new opportunities and analyze for revenue opportunities
* Ensure brand website has correct and relevant information
* Analyze competition's strengths and weaknesses for each market segment
* Market the hotel through local advertising, blitzes, direct mail, etc.
* Confirm all groups and meeting details prior to arrival
* Communicate with hotel team for execution of group's needs (BEO's and group resumes)
* Greet meeting contacts for each meeting and confirms clients' expectations. (GM/AGM to assist)
* Read and understand sales budgets while meeting and/or exceeding budgeted revenue
* Complete weekly sales reports and communicating progress and focus with sales team and VP of Sales (or Regional Director of Sales)
* Maintain account files in sales CRM with all activities tracked for each account.
* Develop relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base
* Build and maintain group blocks
* Create customer correspondence as required - sales agreements, proposals, bi-annual account reviews and thank you letters.
* Complete and distribute group resumes to the operations staff prior to the posting of the weekly schedules to ensure proper staffing levels
* Forecast occupancy and direct selling activities to maximize revenue, while considering changes in the market
* Attend local networking, trade show, and CVB events
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!