Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Housekeeping
Job Reference #: 9447_1533452
Categories: General Labor, Hospitality/Resort/Hotel, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES
This leadership role supports the current housekeeping management team in its efforts to prepare/on-board/train new and returning staff. A primary emphasis of the role is to create, implement and inspect/enforce a rigorous training program for all employees on the team. The role will establish cleanliness standards and inspect work for adherence. This role must work with and manage a team of room attendants with similar mission focus - ensuring an excellent product and providing excellent service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Responsible for preparing staff for housekeeping responsibilities at Grand View Lodge
* Provides creative, thorough training on all department procedures/processes (streamlines or improves, if appropriate)
* Creates a culture of support, but accountability amongst long-term, short-term and seasonal employees
* Supervises daily room (board) assignments and ensures credits are completed in a swift/efficient manner
* Identifies and refers issues to Property Maintenance
* Identifies and completes project work, assuring adequate staff and supplies
* Assists management in deploying resources appropriately based on occupancy, CPOR, productivity standards (appropriate metrics determined/dictated by Executive Housekeeper and Resort Manager)
* Ensures consistent workflow to minimize variation
* Participate in staff and client meetings as required
* Ensures necessary training, preparation for staff to deliver "steps of service"
* Other duties may be assigned (if approved/authorized by Executive Housekeeper and/or Resort Manager)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!