Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Job Reference #: 9447_1545584
Categories: Sales, Advertising/Marketing/PR, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Novotel Miami Brickell is a modern and elegant hotel that provides guest with excellent convenience, Miami-style comfort and breathtaking views out to Biscayne Bay. The Hotel consists of 275 rooms that spread throughout the 12 floors and 5,000 sq ft of meeting and conference space, located steps to the fashionable Brickell district. From our front door, our valued guests discover convenient access to the very best of Downtown Miami, from the area's top businesses, outstanding shopping, an eclectic dining and nightlife scene, world-class art, and more. Novotel Miami Brickell is the perfect choice for savvy travelers.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Director of Sales & Marketing will lead a dynamic sales team, coordinate all marketing and Public Relations initiatives and be accountable for total hotel revenues. The Director of Sales & Marketing is also a key member of Novotel Miami Brickell's Executive Committee, and this position also demands a leadership role in the local and regional business and tourism community to ensure the continued success of the Novotel Miami Brickell.
* Implement and supervise execution of Sales, Marketing and Public Relations strategic plans to continue the repositioning of Novotel Miami Brickell
* Continue to build out the positioning of the hotel through communications and building strong relationships with relevant partners, both local (CVB etc.) and Global (Accor GSO etc.)
* Evaluate and initiate opportunities for developing new sources of business in all market segments and thereby broaden the account base that aligns with the new hotel offering, then inspire the Sales Team in their active development of new business
* Lead the development of comprehensive and creative sites and fams, and become known for them!
* Collect market and competitive intelligence to assess and implement strategy and long term goals and strategic vision
* Develop and administer Marketing campaigns in line with Novotel brand messaging through Social, Digital and Print media
* Oversee all PR needs of hotel, and ensuring they are aligned with the hotel social and commercial needs
* Be actively involved in local CVB, local and regional Associations, and other industry organizations that will benefit the hotel
* Keep informed of the competition's sales and marketing strategies and report on a timely basis sales intelligence of benefit to our hotel
* Working with the Director of Revenue Management, develop and support strategies for the hotel, specifically the achievement of targeted room revenues and optimal sales mix.
* Set parameters for rate strategies for all market segments with DRM
* Oversee day-to-day duties of prospecting accounts, account development, site inspections and proper account management practices by the Sales Team
* Schedule effective business trips and appointments within assigned markets
* Direct and manage all sales training, yearly sales targets, sales quotas, the incentive plan and all other corporate and hotel learning required to maintain the most effective sales professionals in the market
* Develop and manage the annual marketing plan, Rooms budget and departmental operation budget
* Oversee the development of a variety of presentations for ownership, corporate, etc as required
* Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required
* Participate in prescribed training and special projects
* Ensure our Heartists receive appropriate leadership, training and motivation to maximize their growth
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!