Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food and Beverage Manager
Job Reference #: 9447_1536290
Categories: Restaurant/Food Service, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Assists in managing front line service staff for restaurant and banquet activities.
Responsible for all food and beverage service for the club. Directly supervises all food and beverage staff including service staff, and beverage cart staff. Hires, trains and supervises subordinates. Applies relevant marketing principles to assure that the wants and needs of guests are consistently exceeded.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Plan and implement staffing schedules to ensure customer service standards are achieved with minimum employee cost. Monitor activities to ensure compliance with Company payroll policies and procedures.
* Ensure maintenance of all appropriate sanitation standards including, but not limited to, employee hygiene and uniforms, food storage areas, receiving areas, washing areas, dining areas, patio, snack bar areas, bar areas, restrooms, and beverage carts.
* Implement and monitor the purchase ordering and receiving program to maintain par-stock levels on food and beverage inventories and ensure proper quantity and price on all purchases.
* Monitor internal cost controls for the department. Ensure quality levels of food and beverage products and maintain standards in production, presentation, services, facilities, and guest satisfaction.
* Sell food and beverage services to potential outing clients/members, show facilities and assist in planning as needed. Develop promotional programs to improve dollars per round.
* Ensure compliance with operating guidelines related to the R.A.M. or Tips programs. Ensure operations comply with all state and federal laws, rules and regulations, relating to food and beverage sanitation, alcohol and tobacco, and ADA requirements.
* Manage employment activities for applicable staff members, including but not limited to, personnel recruitment and selection, performance evaluations, training, compensation, discipline and termination, etc.
* Maintain knowledge of current and projected industry developments through continuous attention to industry periodicals and participation in relevant trade associations and organizations.
* Assure the efficient and timely submission of all required operational, financial, budgetary and related reports.
* Perform other duties as appropriate.
* Assist with banquet setup and execution of events.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!