Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Reference #: 9447_1468834
IPH Management, LLC is currently seeking a dynamic General Manager to oversee the 182 room Delta by Marriott Hotel and Conference Center in Kalamazoo Michigan. This is an amazing opportunity to drive success at a recently renovated full-service property inclusive of a large Conference and Event center offering over 33,000 sq ft of modern/flexible function space. This position will be reporting to the Chief Operations Officer.
As General Manager, you will skillfully oversee the hotel's overall operation to achieve planned goals for operational integrity as measured by revenue, house profit, and RevPAR index while maintaining company standards for quality assurance, asset protection, associate satisfaction and exceeding guest expectations.
The responsibilities include:
* Responsible for the day to day operation of the hotel with an emphasis on sales, financial management, development and training of employees and quality assurance.
* Deliver results that contribute to the overall success of the hotel by accomplishing performance objectives focused on business revenues, guest and associate satisfaction and effectiveness and efficiencies.
* Ensures exceptional guest/employee relations.
* Maximizes room revenues by anticipating and planning for market shifts; develops and monitors strategic marketing prospects; develops, implements and monitors annual business and marketing plans and participates in appropriate national marketing efforts.
* Develops and maintains rapport with key community contacts to ensure a visible presence in the local community.
* Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests and team members with a focus on cleanliness and adherence to all local and brand guidelines/recommendations. Ensure the hotel asset and property are maintained and kept in good working order.
* Maintains a proactive human resources function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage/benefit administration and compliance with policies and procedures and labor regulations.
* Focuses on driving revenues and achieving financial goals for hotel conference center with heavy emphasis on delivery of an excellent Food and Beverage experience.
* Monitors the performance of financial and operational plans for the hotel which support the overall objectives of the corporation.
* Develops the annual budget and makes recommendations for capital improvements to enhance the assets of the company and brand loyalty.
Performs other duties as required.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!