Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Reference #: 9447_1532039
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Branson 76 Central
Position: General Manager
Report to: Director of Operations
Purpose of Position: Direct the day-to-day hotel operations in a manner which ensures objectives are met through well trained and knowledgeable staff serving Guests wants and needs at all times in a manner which exceeds company goals and expectation of total quality service and profitability.
1. Hire, develop and retaining Guest service employees, in a manner consistent with the company ethics, goals, policies and procedures.
2. Train, direct and hold employees accountable to meet daily expectation in all operations of the hotel in a manner which will meet all company expectation of quality service.
3. Maintain a hotel atmosphere which is consistent with the company standards for professionalism and total quality Guest service.
4. Set schedules and goals for employees which will encourage long term growth and promote career opportunities within the company.
5. Responsible for the completion of all necessary paperwork in an accurate and timely.
6. Ensure the front desk is personally greeting Guests, registering Guests, making room assignments, providing transportation and supporting all other functions in the hotel in such a manner that exceeds company quality service and profit expectations.
7. Hold employees accountable for working the shifts necessary for their position.
8. Develop a thorough knowledge of the market, the competition and the demands in the area for the purpose of consistently maximizing hotel rates and occupancy.
9. Consistently track, improve and build volume by exceeding revenue and Guest expectations.
10. Develop short term and long term financial and operational plans for the hotel which supports the overall objectives of the company.
-With the Director of Operations prepare the annual hotel budget in an accurate and timely manner.
-Ensure all Guest complaints are effectively resolved according to company standards.
13. Work cooperatively as a team with the Managing Partner and Director of Sales in planning and carrying out sales blitzes in the hotels targeted area for the purpose of building corporate business.
-Actively enforce all safety measures to protect company assets, employees and Guests.
15. Develop and maintain a professional image as a member of the company management team, supporting the company in actions and words at all time.
16. Ensure all decisions regarding employees, company issues, Guest service, laws, rules, regulations and safety are made from an objective analysis of the situation and the stated position of the company.
17. Follow and direct all employees in the methods and procedures for notifying proper company management-level employees and civil authorities in the event of an emergency or anticipated emergency.
18. Develop and maintain a clear line of communication with all employees and management.
19. Establish and maintain a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage/benefit administrative and compliance with established labor regulations.
20. Establish and maintain applicable preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
21. Develop new programs which result in an increased level of Guest satisfaction and operational excellence.
22. Display a consistent team-oriented demeanor at all times by maintaining clear channels of communications open with upper management, co-workers and Guests in compliance with Company policies.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!