Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Reference #: 9447_1542264
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE/NEGOTIABLE
SUMMARY: Manages and directs hotel operations and activities to ensure effective and profitable operation and growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Controls the sales and profitability of the hotel.
* Establishes and monitors standards for hotel including but not limited to personnel administration and performance, service to guests, advertising, and publicity.
* Ensures that all guest service programs are in place and being implemented throughout the property.
* Establishes and maintains effective revenue management techniques to maximize hotel revenues; reviews and analyzes financial statements.
* Develops, implements, and monitors hotel budget; assists with planning budgets for all departments; oversees all accounting functions.
* Monitors overall condition of all guest rooms, public areas, and outside grounds; ensures that deficiencies are rectified through a strong preventative maintenance program.
* Maintains visibility and accessibility to guests, staff, and vendors; maintains effective communication with all department managers to ensure all areas of hotel are performing at established standards.
* Ensures that guests' needs are fulfilled and their stay is as pleasurable as possible; responds to guest feedback, including complaints/problems.
* Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of hotel services, facilities, and policies and area's attractions.
* Possesses and maintains through understanding of industry and stays abreast of industry trends; communicates/incorporates information to assure all departments remain current.
* Assists in any department of hotel as needed.
* Hires, trains, supervises, motivates, and develops hotel managers and staff; manages schedules and workflow.
* Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of subordinates; actively works to promote and recognize performance.
* Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
* Directly supervises all department heads within the hotel.
* Indirectly supervises all associates within the hotel.
* Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
* Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!