Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
General Manager/Chief Operating Officer
Job Reference #: 9447_1536767
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Police/Fire/Emergency Personnel, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
The Lodge at the Four Seasons/Porto Cima in Lake of the Ozark, MO is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of General Manager/Chief Operating Officer Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the General Manager/Chief Operating Manager.
* Seeking a high energy individual to be the Chief Operating Officer/General Manager for the award winning, privately owned Lodge of Four Seasons and The Club at Porto Cima. Ideal candidates will have a diverse hospitality background to include hotel and club management.
* Position will oversee and be responsible for the operations and team for both lakeside operations to include 54 holes of golf, 356 lakeside rooms, multiple restaurants and marinas
* COO position requires strong executive skills to lead executive team consisting of sales and marketing team, human resources, rooms, food and beverage, accounting, golf and club operations teams
* Opportunity to join Troon, the world's premier hospitality firm, specializing in golf and other recreation hospitality asset management
* Responsible for managing/operating all Lodge of Four Seasons Departments.
* Must have a strong focus on the club's financial performance in the near term, while supporting the strategic goal of long term club financial viability.
* Prepares and monitors annual budget, revenue goals and expenses as well as generating various (weekly, monthly, etc.) business volume forecasts.
* Monitors monthly and other financial reports/statements on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for the facility and takes effective corrective action when necessary.
* Maintains and increases membership sales as necessary.
* Establishes and implements Troon personnel policy, initiates and monitors policies relating to personnel actions and training along with professional development programs.
* Ensures all Human Resources procedures and policies are followed by management staff.
* Develops, maintains and administers a sound organizational plan and initiates improvements as necessary.
* Maintains membership with the Professional Golfers' Association (PGA) and Club Managers of America Association CMAA and other professional associations. Attends workshops and meetings to keep abreast of current information and developments.
* Oversees the care and maintenance of all the facility's physical assets and each individual facility.
* Coordinates marketing programs to promote the facility's services to potential customers.
* Ensures the highest standards for food and beverage service on property.
* Implements policies and procedures for multiple departments, including compliance of all company standards relating to quality of products and services.
* Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!