Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Reference #: 9447_1548781
THE FAENA CULTURE
The FAENA Movement is one of culture, art and community. The FAENA Culture is steeped in the warmth and traditions of the south combining authentic and attentive hospitality with the world's finest amenities. We act as a catalyst in making dreams a reality with the collaboration of ideas. Creating carefully curated spaces paired with excellence in service to delight the most sophisticated guests as they are indulged by the FAENA Culture.
The Hotel Manager is responsible for the operating success of the property Rooms and Food and Beverage Operations; continually focusing on achieving hotel profitability through revenue generation, cost control, guest satisfaction and developing team-member training and engagement. This role is responsible for achieving Faena's financial/ business goals and expectations as established in the annual business plan for all areas of responsibility. This role serves as a key player in the organization and implementation of strategic and tactical plans for short- and long-term success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Works closely with the other Executive Committee members to ensure all financial, service standards and team-member relation goals are met.
* Establish and manage the annual CAPEX plan and budget. Will research and recommend best practices and equipment along with feasibility and implementation schedules
* Oversee the strategic direction of general projects related to the enhancement of the hotel. The project management covers the areas of planning, administration, implementation and evaluation of financial results of project.
* Meet all financial review dates and company directed programs in a timely fashion.
* Drive revenue and expense rationalization initiatives in all operational areas.
* Ensure all managers have an understanding of the financial aspects of the hotel.
* Works with VP Sales & Marketing to develop Revenue and Marketing Strategies for the Faena Hotel.
* Create opportunities and promotions and collaborates with key players to drive and measure success.
* Tactfully handles difficult guest situations with tact and poise, serving as a role model for others to emulate.
* Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the physical property through inspections and preventive maintenance programs with department managers.
* Maintain complete knowledge of operational procedures and policies according to Faena standards.
* Hires operations management team members who demonstrate strong functional expertise, creativity and entrepreneurial leadership to meet the business needs of the operation.
* Mentors and guides managers towards career progression.
* Reviews hotel operations with Department Heads.
* Reviews annual objectives composed by department heads and monitors progress
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!