Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Reference #: 9447_1536051
Categories: General Labor, Hospitality/Resort/Hotel, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Spend a little time getting to know Prism Hotels & Resorts and you'll quickly find we aren't your typical hotel management company.
Prism Hotels & Resorts is the best place to start, grow or advance your career in the hospitality industry. Whether your interest and expertise lies in management, accounting, sales or engineering, you'll find a home at Prism--where dedication, hard work and a commitment to the best results can move you quickly up the career path of your choosing. Because we believe in mentoring, nurturing and promoting from within our talented organization, with the experience and support provided to you by Prism, the sky's the limit! Founded as a hospitality investment and management firm in 1983, Prism Hotels & Resorts has grown to a company that successfully manages over nine thousand rooms in twenty-two states. Our properties range from urban city center airport hotels to historic properties to exclusive retreats and resorts.
We maintain a constant focus on our associates and on creating the best work environment out there, one in which you can develop your skills, further your career goals, and enjoy a balance between work and home life. And while we take our commitment to success very seriously, we believe in an atmosphere of growth, development and fun! Our ability to succeed is based largely on the people we hire and an unwavering commitment to their personal and professional fulfillment. We go to great lengths to find the best person to fill a position, with as much value placed on a friendly and engaging personality as on a great resume. If you also value and demonstrate a high degree of integrity, compassion, personal leadership and resourcefulness, please apply on line!
Scope of Position:
The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for ensuring the operation of the Housekeeping Department in an efficient manner providing all guests with quality service and a clean and safe environment throughout their stay, while effective managing department staff, departmental expenses and maximizing service levels
* Ability to lead, train, supervise work of department staff, assist with scheduling, employee guidance and direction. Will ensure staff is properly trained and aware of hotel brand standards
* Regular attendance is required in compliance with Prism standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the hotel business needs. Flexible schedule to meet hotel business demands that may include nights, weekends and holidays.
* Lead by example and adhere to Prism policies and standards and ensure department staff adheres as well.
* Will provide direction, instructions and will make decisions to ensure a smooth operation of department functions.
* Must, at all times, be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, manners, and other team members.
* Will inspect the work and performance of other housekeeping attendants. Will provide overall guidance and feedback to ensure work activities are properly completed and will communicate to Rooms Division Director any additional concerns that need to be addressed.
* Will ensure housekeeping staff is aware and follows proper safety standards and is familiar with Emergency Procedures to direct and provide guidance accordingly.
* Will support other operational needs to ensure adequate supplies and materials are in stock and the department is operating according to budget.
* Attend mandatory safety and other training meetings as required.
* Performed any and all other duties as assigned.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!