Heartland Financial USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Chief Information Officer
at Heartland Financial USA
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. a Forbes "Best Bank" is rapidly expanding into the Midwest and West and seeking a Chief Information Officer to join our team in Dubuque, IA.
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. offers competitive benefits to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and multiple plans with options. A 401(k) with employer match, Paid Time Off, Employee Stock Purchase and much more!
Come join a team that is rapidly expanding and reaching new heights!
1. Drives strategic initiatives to ensure IT is supporting business line needs across the organization
2. Leads the development of the corporate Strategic Plan for technology and manages it via the MIS Steering Committee
3. Leads primary support team for user facing applications to include all Heartland Financial Business Line systems.
4. Leads the strategic direction of our core operating systems to ensure our technology infrastructure remains current and highly efficient with state of the art enhancements in a timely basis
5. Responsible for contract negotiations and managing key technology vendor relationships.
6. Directly supervises the Director of Information Systems and Director of User Applications
To Be Successful you will need:
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
2. 10+ years of banking and Information Technology experience with solid technical knowledge of current technologies and industry trends
3. 7-10 years of supervisory experience and responsibility for strategic technology planning across a large enterprise.
4. Proven ability to integrate technology capabilities and vision with day to day business line operations and strategies to ensure a seamless partnership with each business line
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multi-billion multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
The Heartland vision is to differentiate itself by highlighting its uniqueness as a commercial banking organization supported by a strong retail delivery system. As one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol "HTLF."
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will