Heartland Financial USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HRIS Workday Manager
at Heartland Financial USA
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Under general direction the HRIS Manager will be responsible for providing vision, leadership, planning, project coordination, and management for the development of a cost-effective HRIS while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs for the company.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Builds and maintains processes and systems to support the efficient and effective delivery of the human resources services within and outside the human resources department.
2. Works with the Chief Human Resource Officer on the creation of the companywide HRIS roadmap and execute efficiently and effectively.
3. Technical point-of-contact for HRIS functional areas, including Core HCM, Talent Management, Total Rewards and Compliance.
4. HRIS security administration/configuration.
5. Utilizes measurement strategies to ensure that HR processes and solutions are efficient and effectively meet organizational needs.
6. Develops and tests custom reporting out of the HRIS to meet a variety of internal stakeholder’s needs.
7. Technical project lead for integrations between the HRIS and other internal and external technologies and data warehouse.
8. Partners with functional HR leaders to drive business process improvements by leveraging technology and liaising with IT and vendor partners.
9. Partners with functional HR leaders to prioritize business needs and implements a strong project management cadence in delivering solutions. This includes leading weekly prioritization meetings, measuring the effectiveness of
solutions and managing customer expectations.
10. Partners with HR colleagues to create and deliver end user training.
11. Acts as the primary contact with HRIS providers and efficiently manage the external post production support contract.
12. Coordinates, tests and implements system upgrades as required.
13. Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements related to recordkeeping and reporting.
14. Serves as a liaison between HR functions and other functions outside HR with whom business processes are linked (e.g, Finance/GL teams, Audit, Regulatory, etc).
15. Responsible for building and maintaining design documents, business process workflow and Standard Operating Procedures for critical HR functions.
16. Facilitates acquisition integration of data.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Systems, Information Technology
2. 5-7 years of Comprehensive HRIS experience (Workday or SAAS preferred)
3. Previous project management experience
4. Ability to analyze and map complex processes to achieve efficiencies and maximize utilization of system functionality
5. Experience implementing and maintaining a complex HRIS with multiple integrations and connections to other key systems both internal and external to the organization (e.g. finance & external vendors)
6. Experience in developing/implementing a variety of HR applications including: payroll, time/attendance, talent management, total rewards, compensation, total rewards and recruitment
7. Proven experience managing operational tasks proficiently, efficiently and with full accountability for results, primarily focusing on responsibilities of: HR technology support, maintenance and security
8. Previous experience managing conflicting priorities and delivering on customer expectations
9. Ability to work in a matrix management environment
10. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
11. Management experience of people, process and technology
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multi-billion multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
The Heartland vision is to differentiate itself by highlighting its uniqueness as a commercial banking organization supported by a strong retail delivery system. As one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol "HTLF."
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will