Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas / DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley-Scottsdale
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas / DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley-Scottsdale
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1301527
Categories: General Labor, Hospitality/Resort/Hotel, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES
What you will be doing
- Supervise and inspect the cleaning of the guest rooms, turndown service,public areas, and back of the house; ensure compliance with accident/loss prevention programs, LSOP's and SOP's, and health/santitation standards and regulations to achieve a high level of clenliness and guest satisfaction.
- Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Issue supplies/goods to staff at beginning of shift in order to control inventory and ensure proper supplies are available while controlling expenses.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of assigned rooms/suites.
- Ability to arrive to work on time and when scheduled.
- Physically able to move large objects such as: carts, large bags of linen, ironing board.
- Physically able to operate cleaning equipment such as: vacuum cleaners, brooms, spray bottles
- Ability to read and recognize room/suite numbers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members verbally or in written form.
- Ability to learn, follow and enforce standards for cleanliness as they apply to all aspects of suite.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures/standards and able to recognize and act in emergency situations.
- Requires working knowledge of Housekeeping and the hotel's/ TPG’s services, policies and operations. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
- Requires supervisory skills.
- Ability to communicate information and hotel services to management and guest.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred but not necessary.
- Requires previous experience as a housekeeping supervisor.
- Requires open availability, shifts will be mornings and afternoons.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!