Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Revenue Analyst - Revenue Management Consolidated Center Asia Pacific
at Hilton Worldwide
As a Revenue Analyst - Revenue Management Consolidated Center, Asia Pacific (RMCC APAC), you will be responsible for maximizing revenue and profits for multiple hotels by supporting Cluster Revenue Managers, Senior Cluster Revenue Managers and Assistant Directors in the strategic coordination of revenue management reporting, processes and procedures. You will also be responsible for driving reporting efficiency and developing data visualization products for the whole center by implementing business intelligence skills such as VBA, SQL and Python.
What will I be doing?
The Revenue Analyst will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Hilton will hold its Team Members accountable to the following key areas: profit, quality, customers, people
- Create, update and share the full suite of RMCC reporting on a daily / weekly / monthly / ad hoc basis to all relevant parties
- Ensure professional and efficient utilization of all systems, follow company best practices and standard operating procedures to capitalize and maximize revenue potential, and ensure all commercial decisions are supported by appropriate data analysis
- Ensure consistent process and procedures for all hotels being managed in the RMCC by covering all Revenue Analysts' production tasks as and when necessary
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximize on all possible opportunities and minimize any risks
- Integrate with other functions to ensure we exceed our customer's, owner's and shareholder's expectations
- Build an effective working relationship with hotel commercial teams and operations to maintain their trust and confidence in the Revenue Management decisions and actions being taken
- Support all Revenue Managers, Senior Revenue Managers and Assistant Directors in RMCC to ensure a constant and consistent delivery of Revenue Management reporting materials and to drive the business processes forward
- Manage / contribute / participate in projects which will improve the efficiency or effectiveness of the RMCC department, reports, process, or procedures
- Maintain / utilize / optimize systems, tools, databases and reports in the prescribed way to ensure all revenue management decisions are supported with relevant data analysis
- Research and implement advanced business intelligence techniques to drive reporting efficiency and develop data visualization products for RMCC
- Feed ideas and innovations to strive for constant improvement of reporting and operating procedures
- Support and integrate with other RMCCs and global commercial service teams to drive business intelligence performance from worldwide perspective
What are we looking for?
A Revenue Analyst serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, both in Chinese and English to support APAC market
- Concise, well-organized presentation skills
- Confident in communicating with a wide range of people, both internal and external
- Clear, logical and factual arguments and decision-making
- Quick and accurate when evaluating complex written and numerical information
- Ability to recognize trends in data
- Ability to produce a high volume of reports with many different data sources with a high degree of accuracy and quality, delivered in a timely manner meeting appropriate deadlines
- Ability to prioritize effectively, balance importance, urgency and resources
- Time efficient within tight schedules; effective in a fast-paced environment
- Determined and energetic, whilst remaining calm and level headed to deliver results
- Profession in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Advanced level of technical skills, such as but not limited to VBA, SQL and Python
- BA / BS / Bachelor's Degree
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!