Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Project Manager III
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Enterprise Proj Mgmt Off
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 2500 W UTOPIA
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree Bachelor’s Degree or six (6) years related work experience Required
8 years Eight (8) years project management experience in diverse and integrated environments Required
Licenses and Certifications
Non Clinical\PMP - Project Mgmt Professional Certificate in Project Management from an accredited University/College or PMI/PMP Certification Required
The Project Manager EPMO III is responsible for the overall project or program management of large complex network-wide Strategic, Business and/or IT technology selections and implementations. This includes interacting with executives, technical and business leaders and clinicians within the organization. The Project Manager EPMO III also manages all project activities including creation of Request of Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), development of the project charter and work plan, tracking of project issues, risks and budget management.
The Project Manager EPMO III routinely provides supervision or oversight on projects managed by other Project Managers, within the EPMO and those that are not.
- Manages large complex projects or programs of interrelated projects from intake process through transition to support or operations.
- Develops project governance structure to ensure stakeholder engagement, provide a forum for issue/risk escalation and decision-making. Communicates complex issues/risks in both oral and written form in terms clearly understood by all audiences; communicate effectively with members from all levels of the organization.
- Ensures all project deliverables are completed in a timely manner in accordance with established project and quality standards and procedures.
- Manages scope, risks, issues, deliverables, budget and schedule of individual projects and across multiple projects.
- Works independently and prioritizes multiple objectives in a rapidly changing, complex environment.
- Provides leadership in the development of a benefits realization plan with the appropriate business sponsor.
- Assess and evaluate project resource assignments related to the project tasks, assures proper workforce management allocation and time tracking as part of the project efficiency.
- Provides leadership and direction to project team(s) and end users regarding application or business impact, task assignments, testing, training, activation planning, transition to support and/or operations.
- Demonstrate organizational, problem solving and project management abilities: skilled at directing the activities of others and demonstrate the ability to influence others without direct control and/or authority. Provides leadership and mentoring of lower level projects managers or project managers outside the EPMO.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.