Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food and Beverage Manager
at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
- Location : Company Name
- Pyramid Hotel Group
- Food & Beverage
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
Nestled into Perimeter Summit and surrounded by ultra-chic neighborhoods like Buckhead and Brookhaven, Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, a lavish urban hotel with the comfort and sophistication of a resort, with 182 guest rooms and over 13,000 square feet of meeting space is one of the newest hotels to join the PHG Family. Find out today what a career at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina with Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
Here's your opportunity to join a newly renovated dynamic upscale full service property with many exciting changes on the horizon. We are looking for vibrant customer-focused Food & Beverage professional to join our team. Nestled in Perimeter Summit and surrounded by ultra-chic neighborhoods like Buckhead and Brookhaven, the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina features a lavish urban hotel with the comfort and sophistication of a resort. From dining at Villa Christina to specialty drinks at The Barrel Room, the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina offers all the convenience of city dining with the luxury, elegance and hospitality of our southern suburbs.
The Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for overseeing the service in the hotel's food & beverage outlets. He/she is also responsible for assisting the director with training, motivating, and coaching the associates, and monitoring expenses and controlling labor costs. Responsible for budgets and cost control measures, quality standards, guest satisfaction and associate satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include but not limited to are the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Supervises and schedules all food service personnel.
- Inspects locations and observes workers and patrons to ensure compliance with occupational, health and safety standards and local liquor regulations.
- Maintains all required control forms for each function, including consumption, time sheets, uniforms, inventory, etc.
- Monitors budget to ensure efficient operation, and to ensure expenditures including labor and stay within budget limitations.
- Responsible for purchase and control of outlets’ operating supplies.
- Works with other Food & Beverage Managers to plan related activities such as dining room, bar, concessions and banquet operations.
- Purchase and control all beverages.
- Assist with month-end and semi-annual inventories which include beverages and china, glass and silver.
- Responsible for the proper accounting and reconciliation of point of sale systems and revenues.
- Interviews, hires and trains staff; plans, assigns and directs work.
- Completes payroll approval of all direct reports.
- Achieves profitability goals for restaurants, bars, catering and room service while providing the guest with quality service
- Controls costs by adhering to standards of operations for forecasting, budgeting, scheduling, payroll control and other expense management systems.
- Ensures that the outlets are run in accordance with the food and beverage standards of operations.
- Maintains control of food, beverage and supply costs and inventory by adhering to standards for purchasing and inventory control.
- Ensure that all applicable laws, SOPs, brand standards, and best practices are followed in each outlet.
- Ensures that department training goals are executed on an on-going basis.
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Food & Beverage.
Utilizes leadership skills and motivation techniques in order to maximize employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Selects qualified employees and provides departmental orientation and training; coaching and counseling; and performance reviews.
- Conducts employee meetings and counseling sessions in order to maximize employee moral and productivity and foster a sense of community.
- Ability to manage several direct reports across multiple outlets
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication, and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Must have knowledge of F&B preparation techniques, health department rules and regulations, liquor laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College educational level preferred. Minimum of 2 years’ management experience in a hotel food and beverage operation.