Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
- Location : Company Name
- Pyramid Hotel Group
- Hotel Operations
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
Nestled into Perimeter Summit and surrounded by ultra-chic neighborhoods like Buckhead and Brookhaven, Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, a lavish urban hotel with the comfort and sophistication of a resort, with 182 guest rooms and over 13,000 square feet of meeting space is one of the newest hotels to join the PHG Family. Find out today what a career at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina with Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
Pyramid Hotel Group is fast growing leader in hotel management and seeks a strong, experienced leader to grow along with our company, and to be a part of the culture that puts its people first!
We are currently searching for a Hands-on, Driven General Manager for one of the newest hotels to join the PHG family, the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina which boasts182 rooms and over 13,000 square feet of meeting space!
This is a highly empowering position requiring high energy and the ability to motivate, cultivate and mentor a high performance team devoted to achieving the highest standards of guest satisfaction and exceptional service. We value forward thinking, progressive and creative personalities. We provide the resources, you provide the leadership, inspiration and results!
The General Manager has overall responsibility for the successful operation of the hotel and for meeting or exceeding its financial objectives.
The GM is the director for the total operation of the Hotel focusing on the following:
- Establishes and delivers on Brand Personality and Brand Promise
- Hands on leadership of team
- Drives associate experience - meets or exceeds employee satisfaction benchmarks
- Drives guest experience – Meets or exceeds guest satisfaction experience and benchmarks on line and with brand
- Activity participates in community relations
- Creates and implements a cohesive Hotel Business & Marketing Plan including: P&L, Direct Sales, Advertising, Marketing, PR, Revenue Management, Ecommerce, On-line Reputation Management, Hotel F&B and Hotel Programming
- Drives Revpar, Revpar index and Revenue per guest
- Drives F&B experience
- Drives GOP, Flow through and NOI per key
- 4 year college degree in Hotel Restaurant Management, Accounting/Finance, Business or required.
- Proven record as a successful leader and effective communicator as a General Manager with measurable results in all key financial, revenue generation, guest and employee relation bench marks.
- Ideal candidate must have at least 2-4 years of general management operations experience.
- Food and Beverage experience highly desired
- Experience successfully repositioning a hotel a plus
- Brand experience highly desired.