Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Social Catering Sales Manager
at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
- Location : Company Name
- Pyramid Hotel Group
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
Nestled into Perimeter Summit and surrounded by ultra-chic neighborhoods like Buckhead and Brookhaven, Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, a lavish urban hotel with the comfort and sophistication of a resort, with 182 guest rooms and over 13,000 square feet of meeting space is one of the newest hotels to join the PHG Family. Find out today what a career at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina with Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Social Catering Manager ! The ideal candidate would have previous hotel sales and catering experience, and have a drive for success. If you have a passion for sales, a strong desire to work in a fast pace environment, and are looking for a new and exciting career opportunity we want to hear from you.
- Previous sales and catering experience, with a strong background in food & beverage
- Proven track record in social and corporate catering
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must possess communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn computer and web-based applications
- Flexibilty with schedule based on needs of the hotel and clients
- Ability to preserve confidentiality, and be able to work in a team environment
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Lead pre-opening sales efforts of the hotel with Sales Team and General Manager, including but not limited to setting up event menus, pricing, hiring and training.
- Work closely with sales teams and Hotel General Managers at assigned hotels to assist in capturing social catering business
- Have general knowledge of Colwen banquet food service standards and techniques
- Ensure knowledge of and adherence to standards by the banquet team to achieve optimal sales service and client retention
- Develop and maintain market awareness to ensure ability to forecast revenue opportunities
- Monitor and analyze product of top accounts and evaluate trends in market.
- Independently solicit and book business
- Negotiate food and beverage pricing, meeting room rental, and other services
- Assist client in menu planning; coordinate food, beverage, room set up, and other services as requested by client
- Detail banquet order details, process client invoices (where applicable)
- Compile sales reports as required in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all activity/transactions
- Participate in local networking organizations, community, and industry events while representing Hyatt in a professional manner