iFLY Indoor Skydiving
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional HR Manager (Remote Position- West Region)
at iFLY Indoor Skydiving
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: f48e0178-4be5-4b30-ac1f-4f97c71516bc
Categories: Human Resources - Generalists, Human Resources - Management, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
Must live in CA, Oregon, Washington, Colorado or Arizona
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages various human resource programs and procedures for all tunnel team members; assists in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems. Partners with the regional leadership team to support the execution of organizational goals and objectives.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefit information to Team Members.
- Coordinates all EEO-1 report annually; maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations
- Conducts recruitment efforts for all tunnel leadership positions, by posting and screening positions, coaching leaders to effectively utilize their resources to hire the best talent for the company. Facilitates training in Behavioral Interviewing to all tunnel leaders. Actively supports company’s recruiting strategy and partners with various organizations, universities, and groups to continuously source qualified talent.
- Coordinate and lead all social media recruiting relationships and work closely with senior HR leader to build the company’s recruiting brand.
- Handles employee Team Member relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing. Facilitates HR legal training to all tunnel leaders.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continued improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Regularly travels (up to 40-50%) within the region for training, team member engagement, team member relations and talent development.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Work Experience and Requirements
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of hands-on HR experience, preferably in a fast-paced, growth environment, preferably in the retail industry
- Experience and relative knowledge with effective recruiting tactics including building a social media recruiting brand presence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR or related field preferred
- PHR certification preferred
- In-depth knowledge of multiple disciplines including recruiting, employee relations, HR systems, performance management, benefits, training, compliance and compensation.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Windows environment
- Experience and knowledge of employment laws and practices; multi-state experience (particularly California) preferred.
- Experience in facilitating HR-related training