Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Table Games Floor Supervisor
at Isle BlackHawk
- # of Openings
- Table Games
- Table Games
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
The Games Floor Supervisor is responsible for monitoring and controlling an area of a pit consisting of one or more games to assure the delivery of guest service according while maintaining the integrity of the games. This position is responsible for learning and communicating the various policies and procedures required of the Table Games Department staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides superior guest service, positively affects interactions with guests and team members, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult guests in all types of business conditions and the ability to work effectively and courteously with fellow employees.
- Assumes overall responsibility for the effective gaming service activities for an assigned area.
- Maintains constant awareness of activities of all games in assigned locations in order to observe and act appropriately in the event of any suspicious or irregular activity.
- Controls and directs games in progress by monitoring and providing assistance and dealer correction.
- Maintains awareness of how each game stands with respect to player limits, special customers, gains/losses, and dealer performance.
- Oversees and assures high standards of guest service on each game and works closely with Casino Operations Managers, Hosts and other casino staff members in this regard.
- Maintains a designated completion rate of ratings for players in their assigned section.
- Provides and monitors on-the-job training for Dealers to ensure staff receives adequate guidance, resources, and information for adequate job performance.
- Completes all company required training within designated time frames.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe, friendly and fun environment for guests and employees.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Sound technical understanding of games manuals, policies, procedures, and a demonstrated ability to coordinate or supervise the work of others.
- 1 - 2 years experience in Table Games or Poker.
- Must demonstrate the ability to operate at a proficient level within 90 days of new hire or promotion.
- Demonstrated knowledge of policies and procedures of games supervised, as well as knowledge of and ability to identify various cheating techniques.
- Completion of a wide variety of specific games training programs with resulting proficiency in several pit games.
- High School degree or GED equivalent preferred.
- 2 - 3 years supervisory experience preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to use all equipment associated with the position, including, but not limited to, computer keyboard and telephone.
- Ability to review and comprehend player data and other necessary documentation and observe play of guests.
- Ability to observe and give appropriate feedback on the actions of Dealers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and all levels of team members.
- Ability to move effectively and efficiently around pit area so as to be able to observe play at all tables. Employee will be required to spend 90% of their time walking and standing, and lift up to 25lbs.
- Ability to work in a brightly lit, smoked filled casino environment with noise levels.
- Ability to be at work on time as scheduled on a regular basis which may include nights, weekends, and holidays
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!