Best Western International, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Regional Manager, North American Development
at Best Western International, Inc.
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
The Associate Regional Manager, North American Development will promote Best Western's business growth and marketing objectives by researching and assisting with developing sales.
Essential Job Results
- Contribute to the department’s development efforts and targeted marketing approaches by researching and developing sales leads for field staff.
- Develop and maintain client and prospective client databases.
- Perform analysis of business plans and markets; compile data and provide reporting.
- Assess market variances, marketing initiatives and promotional performances.
- Support department marketing goals by identifying and developing recommendations and/or creative strategies.
- May represent Best Western at company functions and client meetings.
- Facilitate communication between departments to enhance sales efforts.
- Attract highly qualified new properties to Best Western by researching and developing effective sales and marketing methods.
- Deliver business results by following-up on all leads and assisting with applications that meet growth and quality requirements.
- Assist with compiling and analyzing complete economic, marketing, financial and statistical information.
- Minimum one year experience in business sales or service position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Finance, Business Administration, Communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.?
- Strong research skills.
- Excellent written and persuasive verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- May travel up to 70% of work time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.