Best Western International, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Operations Account Manager
at Best Western International, Inc.
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
The Sales Operations Account Manager will drive revenue contribution by providing full-service sales account management for small to mid-size accounts comprising assigned accounts less than $250k potential revenue.
Essential Job Results
- Manages assigned sales accounts, territory or market segment by targeting sales calls and promoting the brand to customers and members.
- Manages sales accounts by analyzing needs, creating strategies, and measuring client and member responses.
- Secures bid opportunities through direct contact, e-mail and telephone.
- Prospects business development by soliciting favorable contacts with potential new accounts.
- Retains existing accounts by researching and resolving customer problems.
- Conducts follow-up calls to identify future business needs.
- Solicits feedback, identifies issues and recommends enhancements to products or services.
- Ensures client and member satisfaction by facilitating positive, long-term relationships.
- Develops and supports sales presentations and events.
- Meets sales accountability requirements by preparing reports on sales results, market conditions or key account metrics.
- Responsible for budget management and revenue and promotional reporting.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years related experience in marketing or the hospitality industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Salesforce or other sales based database.
- Strong budget management and project management skills.
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills. Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possesses knowledge of assigned accounts or market segment.
- May travel up to 20% of time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.