Best Western International, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Worldwide Sales Manager - Groups
at Best Western International, Inc.
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
The Worldwide Sales Manager drives revenue contribution by providing full-service account management. May be assigned to special market segments. Assigned accounts between $250K and $1M potential revenue.
Essential Job Results
- Manage assigned accounts, territory or market segment by targeting sales calls, participating in local sales chapters or trade shows and promoting the brand to customers and members.
- Manage accounts or preferred partners by analyzing needs, creating strategies and measuring client and member responses.
- Prospect business development by soliciting favorable contacts with potential new accounts.
- Retain existing accounts by researching and resolving customer problems and recommending enhancements to products or services.
- Ensure client and member satisfaction by facilitating positive and long-term relationships.
- Support team effort by participating in cross-functional projects as needed.
- Meet sales administration requirements by preparing reports on sales results, market conditions or key account metrics.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years related experience in group sales within the entertainment industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. May require intermediate proficiency in a specific application.
- Experience in Sales databases preferred (SalesForce).
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal customer skills required.
- Ability to use persuasive selling skills to convince others, both internal and external to the organization to open or grow accounts and to accept terms.
- Up to 50% travel may be required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.