Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Manager (Saudi National)
at Jobskey Consultancy
Job Reference #: 12996841
Develop and deliver the people management strategies which support the overall objective and business plan of Company. Manage the entire function of HR including Sourcing and Recruitment, Training and Development, Compensation & Benefits, Organization Structures, Performance Management, Succession Plans and Career Development to ensure that HR activities within organization run smoothly and all HR policies & procedures are helping in improving staff motivation, development and productivity.
- Plan and implement the annual HR plan & budget to support the overall strategic aims and objective of Company.
- Devise HR policies and procedures keeping in view the best practices as per the need of Company to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of staff
- Develop company strategic training and organizational development plan to meet personal, professional, and organizational needs.
- Develop manpower plan, recruitment strategy and plans to achieve desired level and quality of manpower for all areas of the company.
- Develop and implement plans to recruit competitive local talent to achieve the Saudization target as set by the Company.
- Ensure that proper Human Resources Information System is in placed to provide accurate and required information as & when required.
- Develop recruitment & selection strategies in line with business objectives to recruit competitive workforce for the success and growth of the business.
- Implement the optimization plans to reduce the cost without affecting the quality.
- Identify legal requirements and government regulations (GOSI, labour office, embassy requirements etc) affecting HR function and ensure that company is fulfilling the entire requirements.
- Devise the employee induction plan and ensure that it’s implemented accordingly.
- Ensure that all Job Descriptions are prepared for all positions within the company.