Sagora Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sagora Senior Living
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
Sagora Senior Living is seeking a Communications Manager for our corporate headquarters in downtown Fort Worth. The Communications Manager has experience writing and distributing press releases, media relations, social media management, corporate communications and content development. The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of how communications strategy and good writing help drive business.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Location: Sagora Senior Living Corporate Headquarters - Downtown Fort Worth
- Status: Full Time
- Hours: Monday - Friday, business hours
- Company website: www.sagora.com
- Create and distribute press releases for Sagora Home Office and 39 senior living communities
- Compose communications for crisis management
- Explore unique press and public relations opportunities for Sagora and our senior living communities.
- Contribute to lead generation efforts through clear, persuasive, results-driven, writing for grand openings, acquisitions, community events, local ads, websites, email marketing, collateral and more
- Develop and execute social media calendar and content that coordinates with company objectives
- Write for, coordinate and edit our monthly corporate newsletter
- Write content for manuals, training materials, policies & procedures, release forms, disclaimers, and other internal communications as needed
- Must have working knowledge and experience with:
- Public relations procedures, press release composition and execution Knowledge of the Cision and PRWeb platform is a plus
- Best practices with writing blogs, marketing collateral, blog content, internal communications, policies & procedures
- Best practices in short form ad copy writing including display ads, print ads, social media posts, website content
- Editing to ensure accurate grammar, tone and composition
- Developing editorial calendars and writing for different social media platforms
- Quickly familiarizing with company services, target audience, and competition to use for marketing and communications strategies
- Must work well in a team environment. Be resourceful. Help build our processes and collaborate with designers, media buyers, digital specialists, and leadership
- Strong analytical background with a creative approach to problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Disciplined organizational skills in all aspects of job duties with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations or marketing preferred
- Prior experience in the senior living or healthcare industry is a plus
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
Sagora Senior Living does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.