Sagora Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sagora Senior Living
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The HR Generalist will be responsible for assisting all Sagora Senior Living communities with employee relations concerns and investigations. This role requires a deep level of knowledge of employment law and HR policies and procedures.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy.
- Location: Corporate Office - Downtown Fort Worth
- City, State: Fort Worth, TX
- Company details: www.sagora.com
- Status: Full Time
- Office hours: Monday - Friday 8:30a-5:30p
This position includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Work with the Sr. Generalist to ensure employee relations issues are addressed in addition to investigating and resolving associate complaints.
- Communicate with managers regarding performance memos and termination checklists throughout the disciplinary process.
- Provide direction to community management regarding associate complaints and investigations and schedule times to speak with associates to gather additional information.
- Assist in formulating position statements in response to EEOC matters.
- Assists with programs, procedures, and guidelines to meet company objectives.
- Fully utilizes Human Resources software (i.e., Paylocity, ClearCompany, Relias Learning) to the company’s advantage.
- Audit and prepare Job Descriptions for field managers as necessary.
- Audit and prepare Performance Evaluations for field managers as necessary.
- The Employee Relations Specialist assumes other responsibilities as assigned.
To perform the Human Resources Generalist job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.
- A degree in human resources, business management, psychology, communications, or another appropriate degree along with 4-7 years of progressive experience in a Human Resources position.
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Training in employment law, compensation, employee relations, safety, or training
- Knowledge of employment laws and practices of Texas. Ideal candidate will have multi-state experience
- Experience working with an HRIS system, Paylocity experience is a plus
- Excellent computer skills in a MS Windows environment, to include advanced Excel skills.
- Effective oral and written communication (will be required to show examples of written communication)
- Excellent interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must have a driving record that meets the company vehicle use policy.
- Must be able to travel overnight for up to 3 days with 5 day notice.