My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Manager-Retail Clothing@My Sister's Closet, San Diego CA
at My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
Job Level: Experienced
Degree Type: Unspecified
Position Type: F/T
Shift Type: Any must be available to work weekends.
Job Category: Management _Entry
OUR SAN DIEGO STORE LOCATED IN THE COSTA VERDE SHOPPING CENTER IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER.
If you love working retail and are familiar with fashion, current trends, classic style and have a knowledge of a wide
variety of designer brands then take a moment and apply with us now. We are looking for someone who can support
our Store Manager in the daily operations of our San Diego store. Must have the willingness to carry out directives
of the manager and owner if need be. Excellent communication skills and customer service is a must. Experience
in employee supervision skills is required.
We offer competitive pay plus commission!
Get first pick of fabulous fashions at savings up to 90% below retail while you determine what to buy for the store.
Skill / Requirements
- Prior experience in a retail management position required
- Ability to motivate and train sales team to sell designer merchandise
- Resolve customer issues while maintaining exemplary customer service
- Knowledge of designer brands, current fashion trends, and a love of fashion required!
- Clear communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Must be to work weekends/evenings, as well as open or close shifts
- Position requires standing for long periods of time, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling and lifting up to 30 pounds
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks of pre-hire candidates and employees.
Pay Comments: Salary - DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonus, benefits include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k) with a company match, flex hours, paid vacations and more!
Click on the link below to apply for this position.
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page.
Please complete the application and all screening questions and don't forget to upload your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!