Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinician Training Manager
at Pediatric Associates
REPORTS TO: Reports directly to the Director of Provider Engagment and Performance.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
- Conceptualize, develop and administer clinician training programs and materials to include coordination of seminars (i.e. EHR).
- Establish initial positive relations by ensuring clinician trainings are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Create documentation for effective on-site clinician training, as well as supporting materials (process guides, policies, manuals, etc.) to enhance clinician training experience and progress / performance. Responsible for the maintenance of all training materials.
- Administers clinician orientation and onboarding programs. Responsible for creating presentations for clinician orientation.
- Develop and design an onboarding program for integrated practices and specialties.
- Ensure onboarding requirements are completed with preceptor feedback and achievement of goals.
- Establish a follow-up process to evaluate completed clinician training and measure results. Consults with Clinician Development Team for their assessment of the new clinician progress and next steps.
- Implement a system to effectively maintain and monitor spreadsheets, clinician training schedules and development plans.
- Identify new training solutions, initiatives and opportunities for enhancing clinician experience.
- Analyze weekly and monthly activity reports with recommendations and feedback for necessary action.
- Maintain confidential training documentation.
- Respond to ongoing clinician education / training needs.
- Responsible for Hospital nursery training for Newborn Rounding Physicians.
- Create a trainer development program and coach other team members to ensure standardization and consistency of training programs.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Working in a professional office environment. The position involves and the ability to efficiently multi-task, plan and prioritize a large volume of detail-oriented work in accordance with changing deadlines. The environment also calls for the ability to communicate goals clearly and compassionately. May require sitting or standing for long periods, including stooping, bending & stretching. Requires, occasional lifting of files and boxes weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, type at 35 wpm, operate copier, and other office equipment as necessary.
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
Education:A Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Licensure/Certification: LPN or RN license
*Upon hire, and for the duration of the employment period driver’s license must be active and valid.*
Experience: 3-5 years minimum work experience in related field
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Knowledge of Clinician training and development a
plus. The Clinician Training Manager must have advanced Excel and Outlook skills,
excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization, and strong analytic and problem solving abilities.