Frontwave Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Sales and Service
at Frontwave Credit Union
Frontwave Credit Union is Now Hiring!!!
We are seeking an experienced Director of Sales and Service to join our Frontwave Credit Union team. If you have Credit Union or Banking Sales and Service Management experience and the ability to provide constructive and effective feedback including developing action plans for member facing employees to further enhance member experience, this position may be a great fit for you!
About Frontwave Credit Union:
Frontwave Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. Founded in 1952, we have grown to 14 branches with 87,000 members and manage over $820 million in assets. At Frontwave Credit Union, we are focused on creating consumer solutions to provide our members and the communities we serve with products and services that enhance the quality of life for our members through exceptional service and the progressive application of technology.
The Director of Sales and Service is responsible to support branch sales and service goals by ensuring consistent delivery of Frontwaves sales and service consultative model.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following non-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. All duties are to be performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations as well as Credit Union policies and procedures.
- In a collaborative fashion, works with Operations Leadership, and the Branches to develop best practices for sales and service delivery and to maximize sales and service effectiveness.
- Collaborates to execute the strategic direction of Frontwave Operations, focusing on the member experience and sales production.
- Ensure all member facing staff embrace metrics, and the sales and service engagement culture by consistently and effectively offering the appropriate credit union products and services through the usage of consultative selling process.
- Demonstrate how to build and maintain an active pipeline of prospective business. Quickly follow up and qualify all incoming leads for the territory.
- Conduct frequent onsite sales and service coaching to access strengths and opportunities of all branch employees and provide constructive feedback to management and staff.
- Develop activities that assist managers to improve staff sales and service skills.
- Enhance and execute existing in-house sales and service program, strategic sales plan that expands companys member base and ensure its strong presence.
- 80% Travel to branches and provides coaching of new hires, existing staff and branch managers.
- Routinely reviews current month sales and service results to recognize top sales and service performance and creatively assist management teams in consistently achieving high performance in each branch.
- Support and/or enhance current Branch and Credit Union departments and Investment and Insurance Services to improve referral activities.
- Develops, recommends and oversees value added rewards and recognition programs that reward honest and transparent performance in doing the Right thing, at the Right time, for the Right reason.
- Identifies performance gaps working closely with internal partners to identify solutions and ensures additional training is provided as needed to maintain high productivity.
- Supports Operations Directors and Managers in achieving branch sales, service and growth goals.
- Manage monthly and quarterly sales reports and submit findings and analysis to SVP/Chief Operating Officer.
Bachelors Degree in Business or related field required.
3-5yrs Sales and Service Management Experience Credit Union and/or Bank
Formal Sales Training Certification
Proven Sales Training/Implementation Process and Technique.
Proven track record of managing a team to meet and/or exceed sales and service targets.
Thorough knowledge of banking or credit union operations products, services and applicable policies and standards.
Minimum of 3 years experience in a Financial Institution/Industry.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Strong communication and presentation skills both verbally and in writing.
Ability to teach/coach excellent sales/persuasive skills.
Ability to work with members and staff professionally and tactfully.
Access to a car and clean driving record are required.
Highly proactive and self-directed.
Takes an organized, documented and structured approach to training others. Highly effective at multi-tasking.
Ability to identify and solve problems.
Professional in appearance; punctual and dependable.
Must be bondable.
Ability to train, advice, direct and evaluate staff.
Ability to affect and track sales and service behavioral change.
Ability to understand comprehensive and detailed organizational policies and procedures.
Ability to work well as part of the management team.
Familiarity or certification in Creating Member Loyalty Sales program is highly desired.
This position reports directly to the SVP/COO.
Coordinates with Operations Region Directors to align goals, objectives and performance for outstanding sales and service outcomes for branches.
Provides direction to all retail Operations Department Managers, in regards to performance of sales activities. Has day-to-day contact with employees, supervisors, management team, credit union members, vendors and representatives of outside organizations.
This position requires signature level authority. Has authority to use discretion and judgment.
Whats In It For You
Competitive pay, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts.
9-27 days of PTO per year (based on tenure) and 10 paid holidays
Affordable medical, dental, vision health plans, and Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
Career development, training, and coaching, mentoring; tuition reimbursement up to $4,000/year
Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
We strive to be the best place youve ever worked!