St. Luke's Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at St. Luke's Medical Center
Responsible for day-to-day activities of admitting staff members and operations of all admitting functions to include but not limited to, emergency room, outpatient, centralized scheduled and PBX Telecommunications. Responsible that all patient demographics and insurance information is accurately obtained and recorded in appropriate computer system. Responsible for meeting department goals/target by providing an efficient work process and motivating staff members.
Requires High School Diploma/GED with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Bachelor's Degree; 5+ years preferred
- Previous management experience required.
- Demonstrated training skills for acute care admitting functions.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced 24/7 environment.
- Ability to adapt to change and manage time.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties.
- Ability to speak and write English language fluently.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled