St. Luke's Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Procurement Manager - Supply Chain - Full Time
at St. Luke's Medical Center
The Supply Chain Procurement Manager supervises all procurement activities for the Steward AZ Market Consolidated Purchasing that will promote timely and accurate purchasing of goods and services. The position will assist in the management of all purchasing requisitions at the facility level, and be responsible for all buyer activities from order creation to invoice matching. Prepares, interprets, and presents service level key performance indicators reporting. Supports facility Materials Management leadership in all efforts to increase operational efficiencies, supply and purchase services savings, and other initiatives as needed. Will work to standardize and integrate procurement processes with accounts payable across all facilities. This position will directly report to the market controller, but be accountable to corporate and facility supply chain leadership.
- Owns overall accountability for delivering services, meeting service level expectations, and driving continuous improvement activities; Responsible for ensuring continuity and successful delivery of functional services to the field as well as vendors.
- Supports the integration of Steward procurement processes into the consolidated purchasing model for participating facilities.
- Manages the day-to-day procurement operations for Steward AZ Market to ensure optimal processing and efficient placement of purchase orders, confirmations, returns, pricing and invoice resolutions, receiving discrepancy resolutions, and other procurement functions.
- Ensures all purchase requests follows policy, and are properly routed for approval by appropriately facility leaders prior order processing.
- Assists with the maintenance of the Lawson database to ensure with the integrity of all purchase transactions, ordering information, and usage information for areas of support.
- Monitors team open purchase order reports to resolution and ensures vendor confirmations are being handled appropriately.
- Identifies and analyzes issues impacting the procurement process and team and effectively manages those issues.
- Serves as expert resource on systems to support all supply chain staff and facility department customers.
- Identifies repetitive problems and works with Supply Chain Procurement leadership on corresponding process improvements.
- Identifies and analyzes savings and standardization opportunities while in compliance with local, corp, or GPO contracts.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Evaluates potential candidates for open positions and makes hiring recommendations.
- Assists with the establishment of performance standards; Monitors and tracks staff performance against quality assurance measures; Creates performance plans and drives performance initiatives; provides input on annual performance evaluations.
- Handles projects as requested by facility and corporate leadership.
- Minimum of five years of facility operations and managerial experience required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in purchasing or a related field required.
- BachelorΓÇÖs degree or equivalent degree from a four-year accredited university or college required.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel /Word/PowerPoint).
- Proficient in Lawson Procurement Strongly preferred.
- Certified Materials and Resource Professional (CMRP) preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled