St. Luke's Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Manager of Bridges Center - Full Time
at St. Luke's Medical Center
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1900843
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - Project / Program, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Bridges Centre for Surgical Weight Management
- Plans and directs program to develop public awareness, knowledge, interest, and understanding of program.
- Interacts via telephone, direct mail, and in person with the general community on an individual and group basis to promote information regarding the weight management program.
- Provides information to new employees regarding the Weight Management Program and care of the patients.
- Conducts interviews with all potential patients to assess knowledge of surgical procedures and program components.
- Arranges and conducts scheduled patient pre-operating education to prepare patient for entry into program.
- Educates potential patients in the appropriate insurance managed-care products that would enable them to participate in the Weight Management Program.
- Is fully informed as to the current technology and terminology of weight management so that patients, hospital staff, and physicians can confidently view the program director as the weight management information resources of the hospital.
- Attends Banatric Surgery seminars for continuing education.
- Consistently strives to understand, anticipate, and meet the needs, expectations, and satisfaction levels of patients and other customers.
- Minimum Education: College degree in healthcare field required; clinical education experience, RN preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Three years of management level health-care program and/or marketing.
- Required Certification/Registration: None.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!