Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Detail Manager
The Detail Assistant Manager is responsible for managing the lot porters and the inventory of the dealership. Maintain high standards for performance and quality of this department.
Who Would I Interact with?
This position interacts daily with Lot Porters, Customers, Sales Managers, Sales Associates, Service Managers, and Service Advisors, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Manage quality of sold vehicles delivered to customers.
- Manage the team of lot porters.
- Be responsible for new car vehicle display and merchandising.
- Assist the team in getting vehicles ready for new sale delivery and merchandising the dealership.
What are the requirements for this job?
- Experience in a dealership as a detailer / lot porter.
- Ability to manage the team of lot porters.
- Work with the direction of the Detail Manger, General Sales Manager, Fixed Operations Director, General Manager and sales managers.
- Good California Driver License.
- Proficient in the use of web applications, word processing, e-mail and spreadsheets
- Minimum of three years of experience in an auto body repair facility (preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of body repair methods
- Two years of supervisory experience (preferred)
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Experience providing quality customer service.
- Ability to operate an automobile
- High energy and wanting to be with a winning team.
Sunroad Automotive is an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.