Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Receptionist- Sunroad Asset Management
Reporting to the Office Manager, this position is responsible for providing administrative support in a fast paced environment to executive staff in an effective, efficient, timely, and professional manner. Examples of support beyond common receptionist duties include handling information requests, performing basic accounting tasks and clerical functions such as sorting mail, project filing, and preparing correspondence. Crucial personality traits include discretion, follow up, being a self-starter, and creativity in problem solving.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide administrative, secretarial, and project support to multiple executives
· Answer all incoming calls and greet guests with a positive and professional demeanor
· Serve as primary contact and translator for Spanish correspondence and phone calls
· Deliver messages to the proper recipient per their preference
· Update and maintain executive contacts
· Manage executives’ calendars, including proactive communication and resolution to conflicts without disruption to executives’ workflow
· Be aware of executives' movements and communicate effectively when asked, per their instructions.
· Anticipate and meeting and conference call requirements and execute all meeting arrangements, including attendee invitations, confirmations and registrations; AV needs; catering orders, set up and break down, and offering beverages
· Know, respect, and execute all duties per instructions and/or according to the Front Line Team Manual (FLTM): incoming and outgoing mail, records and files, office and kitchen supplies, order meals for office, and front desk, copy room, kitchen and conference rooms in an orderly and professional appearance
· Ensure all confidential matters properly secured at all times
· Maintain the FLTM, keeping it current with all processes and information
· Prepare, manage, and analyze spreadsheets, pro forma and other reports
· Assist with special projects and provide back-up support as needed
· Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with clients, employees, peers, and external vendors
· Demonstrated written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish
· High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
· Strong command of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Knowledge of general office machines and telephone systems
· Must be organized with strong attention to details and consistent follow-throu