Southwest Human Development
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Manager- Smart Support
at Southwest Human Development
- Job Code
- # of Openings
- SMART SUPPORT
This position is responsible for strategic management of the statewide program under supervision from the Director. Works to plan, develop and oversee the implementation of the Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation Program (IECMHC) and management of a large statewide team. Provides direct services including individual and group supervision to Smart Support Supervisors and mental health consultants.
- Requires a master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling.
- Must be licensed by the AZBBHE.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible management experience, preferably with a statewide program
- Requires experience with services to children and their families birth to age 5.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with families and co-workers.
- Ability to use initiative and judgement in selecting proper course of action in unusual or emergency situations.
- Knowledge of community resources in the areas of mental health and developmental disabilities.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- Must have an Arizona driver’s license and an insured, reliable vehicle.