KIK Custom Products
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Manager
at KIK Custom Products
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- KIK Personal Care
KIK's Custom Division contract manufacturing network consists of 8 locations throughout North America. KIK's two manufacturing facilities in Cortland, New York are FDA registered and specialize in producing personal care liquids for the consumer products industry. Cortland is located approximately 45 minutes outside of Syracuse, NY.
Provides comprehensive Human Resources support and guidance to the business leaders to ultimately improve talent level in the organization and align people capabilities with business objectives. Ensures that all plant HR activities are performed in a legal, ethical, and credible way. Develops and implements Human Resources programs and policies in support of the business imperatives. In partnership with plant GM and Director HR, proactively identifies improvements, determines and implements short and long term strategies concerning plant talent capabilities, efficiency, and other matters. Advocates employees, drives administrative efficiencies, and continually strives to understand how HR supports the business for bottom-line site improvement. Understands and promotes the critical balance between site and corporate HR objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides guidance and drives efficiency and effectiveness in all areas of human resources,, including recruiting, compensation, talent management (e.g., training, succession planning) and administrative (e.g. payroll/benefits) programs
- Coordinates and oversees the implementation of efforts and activities to comply with federal, state and local regulations.
- Partners with plant management to drive continual improvement of site people capabilities, including: performance management processes, competitive salary processes, recognition and rewards programs.
- Manages plant communications to promote employee understanding of business objectives programs and policies.
- Provides coaching and guidance and counseling to the General Manager and others
- Acts as liaison between Division/Corporate office.
- Liaises with employees to identify and resolve issues, assist with specific requests, interpretations.
- Participates in Corporate/Divisional Projects as directed by Sr. Director, Human Resources.
- Act as the conscience of the organization and keeps a solid pulse on the organizational issues.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in human resources or related discipline, MBA or graduate degree is an asset
- PHR, SPHR preferred
- 7 to 10 years of progressive experience as a Human Resources Manager / Generalist in a fast-paced, expanding, World Class Manufacturing environment
- Experienced administering Plant level Human Resources for a FTE population of 400 employees in non-union production environment
- Teamwork, results-oriented and collaborative working style
- Strong communicator and influencer
- MS Office Products skills
KIK offers comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer