Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Key Account Manager - Midwest (Chicago or Detroit)
at King's Hawaiian
Job Reference #: 712
KH Sales Remote
# of Openings:
The Sr. Key Account Manager primary responsibility will be to grow volume, revenue, and market share for all King’s Hawaiian products within the assigned customer base. This role will be an integral part of our growing Sales Organization and will serve as the voice of the brand to our key customers and stakeholders. Responsibilities include planning, forecasting, selling, and executing brand initiatives while building value creating relationships with the assigned accounts. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong analytical skills, independent thinking, and the ability to discover and capitalize on all business building opportunities.
• Responsible for the creation and implementation of strategic account plans both in the short term as well as long term.
• Act as the brand voice to the customer in order to sell in and execute brand programs at retail.
• Building vertically integrated customer relationships and secure top-to-top meetings with key stakeholders.
• Clearly understand the needs of each customer and their go-to-market strategies in order to present value creating solutions leveraging the brand’s assets and positioning.
• Leverage syndicated data and analytics to better understand market trends and competitive landscape.
• Pro-actively identify business building opportunities and offer solutions appropriately.
• Execute business reviews and market analysis both for internal stakeholders as well as key accounts.
• Work closely with members of the sales, analytics, and retail execution team to achieve distribution metrics, reduce OOS, build retail prominence, and bring the brand to life at retail through various trade programs and promotional POS materials.
• Work in close partnership with trade marketing and brand marketing teams to build locally relevant brand activations.
• Plan and execute an annual promotional plan for each customer while managing to the appropriate trade spend goals.
• Partner with Demand Planning and Customer Service Team to ensure proper forecasting and fill levels are met.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) required.
• 3-5 years experience of effectively growing business with key strategic customers at a fast-paced consumer packaged goods company
• Strong relationship building skills and ability to penetrate large organizations
• Proven track record as a strong leader that delivers against business objectives
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across multiple organizational functions
• Thrive in a fast-moving business environment and has the emotional intelligence and confident to make strategic business decisions that align with the organization’s long term strategic plan.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and syndicated data.