Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Chief Marketing Officer
at Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Working at Kirtland FCU is more than a job-it’s a career! We pride ourselves on helping our employees learn, grow, and advance in any direction they choose. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits package and an energetic, vibrant work environment. Visit our careers page on our website to view our exciting opportunities and our fantastic benefits.
We are currently seeking a Chief Marketing Officer to join Kirtland FCU.
Chief Marketing Officer Overview: The Chief Marketing Officer is responsible for significant contribution to the development and implementation of organization marketing efforts to build and reinforce the Credit Union’s brand and competitive position.
Primary Job Duties:
- Oversee and direct the marketing communications including branding, advertising/promotion, social media efforts, collateral materials, member educational programming, vendor/outsourcing, management, and website design/administration.
- Collaborate with Senior Management with long and short-term strategic planning of products and services, based on research and member needs analysis.
- Participate in developing the overall strategic plan to ensure and drive member growth and retention per organizational goals and objectives.
- Ensure that Kirtland FCU's professional reputation is maintained throughout the organization and the community.
- Establish and maintain sound working relationships with key vendors, outside services, professional organizations, and trade organizations.
- Assume specific responsibility for the planning, development and implementation of the credit union's marketing plans and accompanying budgets, based upon the credit union's strategic goals and objectives.
- Manage an efficient and effective Marketing staff, including hiring, supervising, training, and development.
- Keep abreast of current policies and procedures; implement new procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Journalism, Marketing or Communications; Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Seven to ten years of related executive level progressive experience, preferably in a credit union or financial services environment.
- Thorough understanding of financial services industry including credit union products and services preferred.
- Strong background in financial marketing and promotional techniques.
- Proficient senior level experience with product development, market research, branding and business development.
- Demonstrated experience with developing and executing strategies and business plans.
- Demonstrated experience driving growth.
- Executive level communication, interpersonal, and supervisory abilities.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid leadership abilities.
- Organizational, detail and analytical skills.
Kirtland Federal Credit Union offers a comprehensive, generous benefits package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement savings program that includes employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Clothing Loan
- And much more!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, visit our careers page at www.kirtlandfcu.org\careers EOE