KVC Health Systems, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at KVC Health Systems, Inc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the General Ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Manage the Accounts Payable group to ensure payments are accurate and timely
- Manage the Accounts Receivable group to ensure claims are submitted accurate and collections are received timely
- Works closely with Manager to ensure accurate and timely monthly financial reporting
- Assists with daily banking requirements and approving positive pay and ACH transactions
- Monitors and analyzes the Accounting department work to develop efficiencies in the daily operations while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Works closely with Manager to ensure a clean and timely year end audit
- Works closely with Manager to complete annual 990s
- Perform annual reviews
- Must be able to make independent decisions on financial statements using GAAP
- Proficient in MS Excel and basic to intermediate skills in MS Word and Outlook
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be detail-oriented, with good organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated, with high initiative and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision is a plus
- This position has supervisory responsibilities and must be able to supervise and provide training to staff. Must be able to mentor, coach, and provide timely feedback to staff within their scope of supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Directly supervises employees in the Accounting Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.