Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Onsite Manager Appleton, MO
Onsite manager is a high-energy customer focused position that will act as a liaison between the facility manager/customer and Leadpoint support personnel. This position will hold responsibility for implementing workforce management programs offered to the assigned customer facility. This position will have overall accountability for the performance of the Leadpoint workforce team assigned to the facility to include program implementation, personnel management and facility operations performance.
- Communications with key customer representatives at the facility.
- Able to communicate with all personnel at the facility.
- Interviews candidates for open positions.
- Responsible for evaluation, promotions, terminations recommended and approved at the assigned facility.
- Responsible for the completion and retention of all forms, documentation and training records.
- Maintains positive employee relations following on a professional level.
- Track absenteeism and timekeeping for assigned team.
- Manages and monitors attendance activity and data for accurate payroll reporting to corporate office on a daily and weekly basis.
- Ensures that human resources files and records are updated in accordance with legal requirements by providing personnel management with accurate personnel information.
- Oversees and ensures the daily recording of performance metrics of production workers assigned to the facility.
- Perform accident investigations.
- Maintain and request PPE supplies to proper inventory levels.
- Manage goals of lines and all teams to achieve department safety results and priorities.
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., 40 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Education and Experience:
Required Bachelor’s Degree
Experience within a production environment as a Manager or with comparable experience.
· Leadership Skills: Onsite manager must be able to motivate employees to keep operations running smoothly.
· Problem-Solving Skills: Onsite manager must be able to quickly ascertain a situation and be decisive in solving it, such as identifying defects in the production line.
· Technical Capacity: Onsite manager has direct experiences or transferable skillsets that relate to a high stress production environment. Holds mechanical and process capabilities associated with large scale production equipment.
· Learning Orientation: Onsite manager has demonstrated ability to adapt to a learning based organization. Focused on Adoption, Information Processing, and accountability for skills transfer.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States.
AAP/EEO Statement: Leadpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.