Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Line Lead, Production Supervisor, Recycle Center, Oberlin
Operations Line Lead, Immediate Opening, Benefits Available, 2nd Shift
Leadpoint has a production supervisor position available in Oberlin, Ohio. The supervisor job, Line Lead for 2nd shift, is responsible for supervising employees in a specific production line or lines within the assigned facility. This position assists the Onsite Manager in planning, assignment and coaching for work tasks. This position holds responsibilities for implementing and validating policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure effective employee relations.
- Provide employee coaching and development.
- Makes employment recommendations.
- Resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
- Assists in implementation of departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to manager.
- Perform accident investigations.
- Maintain and request supplies to proper inventory levels.
- Manage goals of line to achieve department priorities.
- Track absenteeism and timekeeping for assigned team.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving.
- Results Driven.
- Good Communication.
- Time Management.
- Technical Capacity.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Since 2000, Leadpoint has been helping waste and recycling companies become more efficient. That work starts with our employees - people like you. We hire, train, and put hundreds of people to work at our customers’ businesses every year. Then, we work with you to help you perform at your best.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned. In addition, this does not establish a contract of employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.